- 2023-04-21The advantages of the Queenswood brand | Breaking the young circle with strength and power.Queenswood has a professional team including designers, engineers, production personnel, sales personnel and after-sales service personnel, who have rich experience and professional skills, providing a solid foundation for the design, production and sales of the brand's products. Queenswood pays attention to original design concepts, constantly introducing fashionable and youthful design elements to meet the diversified needs of modern consumers for bathroom cabinets.
- 2023-04-17Tips for Maintaining Bathroom Cabinets1. Use clean absorbent paper to spread on the water stains on the bathroom cabinet, and press it with a heating iron
You can also apply toothpaste on it, then dry it and wax it.
2. When cleaning the cabinet, it is best to use a neutral reagent for the cabinet cleaner, such as: wipe with toothpaste
If it is dirty, wipe it with a soft cloth. Do not use metal wire, scouring pads, or strong chemicals to scrub.
- 2023-04-08Regular maintenance Tips for Bathroom CabinetsKeep the bathroom air circulating and the cabinet body dry to extend its life. Avoid long-term water splashing, and wipe off any water droplets with a cloth immediately;
- 2023-02-28Foshan Queenswood Kitchen & Bathroom Industrial Co.,Ltd and New Sanitary Ware held a grand "New Media Strategic Cooperation Signing Ceremony"On the afternoon of February 23, Queenswood kitchen&bathroom cabinet factory and New Sanitary Ware held a grand "New Media Strategic Cooperation Signing Ceremony".
- 2022-09-01How to Clean Kitchen CabinetsSome soluble cleaners can make the paint come off the cabinet doors, so avoid using them when cleaning the cabinets. And for all benzene solvents and resin solvents are also not suitable to do panel cleaners. In addition to good cleaning, of course, you should also avoid running water down the countertop to soak the door panels. Otherwise, over time, the door panels will be deformed, thus affecting the quality and use of the cabinets.
- 2022-08-17Bathroom Cabinet, Finished Product or Customized?Nowadays, people have higher and higher requirements for quality of life. A good bathroom should not only be fully functional, but also clean, beautiful, and hygienic. To meet these large and small requirements, how can one get a high-grade and practical bathroom cabinet?
Many consumers will be entangled in how to choose the bathroom cabinet, whether the finished cabinet is better or the custom cabinet. Today, I will give you 5 suggestions, which one is better?
- 2022-08-02What Are the Types of Bathroom Faucets?There are all kinds of faucets on the market, tall and short, round and square, brass, stainless steel, induction manual... Not to mention the material and function, the shape alone will make you dazzled. There are so many faucet products, how can you do it? How to choose a faucet suitable for your use? Although bathroom faucets are of color, style, shape and variety, from the point of view of hot and cold control, they are generally divided into three categories:
- 2022-07-18Maintenance Method of Ceramic Sanitary WareBecause all kinds of sanitary ware in the bathroom are often used, some stains will be generated on the surface. These stains are not easy to clean, so professional cleaning agents and methods are required. Below we will introduce in detail how to clean ceramic sanitary ware and give you a clean environment!
- 2022-07-05Some Ways to Remove Oil Fume from Kitchen CabinetsToo much kitchen fumes that cannot be exhausted will not only accumulate in the kitchen, but also inhale into the body and affect health. Wiping the cabinet walls frequently is the only way to keep the overall cabinet clean. Alcohol has the properties of dissolving grease, diluting it to 75% concentration can be used to wipe oil stains, and it has excellent results. Due to the quick-drying properties of alcohol, it is more effective against mildew than wiping with water.
- 2022-06-17How to Change the Shower Head in the BathroomGenerally, the whole shower head will be replaced when replacing the shower head in the bathroom. The common shower heads in the market are connected with stainless steel hoses. You can disassemble the shower head by holding the shower head and stainless steel hoses with both hands and rotating them counterclockwise. Then, you can install the new shower head by rotating it clockwise. The replacement is very simple, and there is no need to use other tools.
共 62 条