What to Pay Attention to When Decorating a Bathroom
When decorating and arranging the bathroom, the most important thing is safety. Because the bathroom is damp and there is not enough light, the elderly and children are easy to slip and fall.
Of course, pay attention to waterproof and non-slip first. It is best to use non-slip floor tiles with raised patterns for floor decorative building materials in the bathroom. This type of floor tiles not only have good waterproof performance, but also will not be too slippery even when exposed to water.
Top of the bathroom:
Moisture-proof and cover are the most important. When decorating the top of the bathroom, you should pay attention to preventing water vapor, so it is best to use materials with better waterproof performance.
Safety first. The bathroom is damp, so be careful when installing lights and wires. It is best to use lamps and switches with safety protection functions. Connectors and pins must not be exposed.
Brightness is very important. Generally, water-proof daylight wall lamps or explosion-proof incandescent chandelier can be used in the bathroom. In terms of lighting, it is best to be slightly stronger to make up for the lack of natural lighting.
Add vitality. The bathroom should not be a corner forgotten by green. You can choose some shade-resistant and wet-loving potted plants to place in the bathroom to make the bathroom more dynamic.
- Grand Series - Multi-space customized solutions, allows you to easily "get" customization 2022-12-03 135
- Multi-space customized solutions, allows you to easily "get" customization 2022-11-16 104
- How to Clean Kitchen Cabinets 2022-09-01 17
- Bathroom Cabinet, Finished Product or Customized? 2022-08-17 16
- What Are the Types of Bathroom Faucets? 2022-08-02 15
- Maintenance Method of Ceramic Sanitary Ware 2022-07-18 13
- Some Ways to Remove Oil Fume from Kitchen Cabinets 2022-07-05 16
- How to Change the Shower Head in the Bathroom 2022-06-17 14